Saturday, May 14, 2016

Review: After the Woods

After the Woods After the Woods by Kim Savage
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I enjoyed this somewhat. It was so off and on for me. The synopsis sounded very good. Which it was still good, but it just wasnt perfect to me.
I loved the main character Julia, I love the love interest in this book. I didnt think this one would have a romance type to it. But it did. So that was unexpected. Being in Julias head was so cool. But as she unraveled what really happened was kind of shocking. This book just had its ups and downs for me.
Its most definately not a bad story. It was just up and down.
The setting was kind of creepy. But I kind of thought it would be a little more spooky or creepy than it was just by the synopsis. But it is YA so it may just be because of that. I love reading kidnapping stories. So this one really intrigued me. So overall it was enjoyable but not one of my favorites.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment