Sunday, April 17, 2016

Review: Once Upon a Kiss

Once Upon a Kiss Once Upon a Kiss by Robin Palmer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This story is so funny, its quirky and just so heartwarming. Its too sweet. But I loved it so much. I loved the movie Geek Charming but I didnt know it was a book first. So I am kind of intrigued to now read it. I didnt know this was the author. But I am very interested in reading her other stories.
I loved the switch from 1986 to 2016. That was so interesting to read. Then how the relationships changed from 30 years ago. It was fascinating. I love how easy to read how lighthearted this story is. Its just a story that will make you smile the whole time you read it. Just please pick this up if you like lighthearted stories. This is definately one you will love.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment