Friday, May 27, 2016

Review: In Real Life

In Real Life In Real Life by Jessica Love
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

There is so many feelings I am having right now I loved this book. I LOVED this storyline. I loved everything there was in this book. Yes it was kinda cheesy. But you could tell that from the synopsis. So if you werent expecting cheesiness then you should look somewhere else. This was just amazing. SO many feels with these characters. I loved the whole ups and downs to the mood of the story. It was just such a sweet and easy book to get through.
I really want to know what happens next. The way it ended, I loved. But I just love these characters so much. That I want to read more about them.
Emery Lord Blurbed this book and called it a sweet and honest story that begins as many other relationships. I agree. This was so sweet and so honest, This was a modern day story of text messaging. And video chatting and other things. Just makes it all the more realistic nowadays. So please pick this story up, it was just such a great story and plot and cant wait to read more of this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment