Sunday, April 10, 2016

Review: If I Should Remember

If I Should Remember If I Should Remember by K.D. Van Brunt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This story starts out really slow. It was kind of hard for me to get into. But once you get past the first part it goes by pretty quickly and you easily get sucked into the world.
I didnt like that it was hard for me to get into. The beginning just dragged on and on. I was waiting for it to explain alot more about the amnesia. But I just kept waiting and waiting but they only explain it at the end.
I loved the characters. I really liked Alex the best at the beginning Alex and Zoe together. But by the end of the story I didnt care for him too much. But Derek I didnt care for at the beginning but he like completely changed how I felt for him at the end.
I loved the story line. I am a sucker for amnesia type stories. This one was really intriguing, I didnt really understand the dog Rin much in the story. But I enjoyed his character.
My favorite part was the ending, that was the best part of the whole book. The ending was just so fast paced and I didnt want to take my eyes off the story. It was that intriguing.
Very enjoyable story. 4 star read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment