Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Review: Power

Power Power by Jillian Dodd
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ive read all these books so far and they have been 5 stars. This one however was a bit different. I didnt like it as much as I usually do. Its not as action packed as the others. I still like all the characters. But they usually have more going on than they did. Its still a good story. Just not as good as the others.
The characters are getting older and some are more successful than others. Kind of unrealistic but in some ways its completely realistic. I like it just not love it.
The cliffhanger to this story was kind of predictable. But it was still a little surprised.
I cant wait to read about the wedding, the nostalgic from the characters. More babies and more drama. Overall it was really enjoyable. I cant wait to see what Jillian does next with these characters.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment